Re: Scheme music function to expand lyrics

From: Yannick CHARLES
Subject: Re: Scheme music function to expand lyrics
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 14:14:33 +0200

Hello !

Thank you for your answer and your suggestions.
I plan anyways to use inclusion and to split my code between multiple files.
My main problem is that the number of verses can vary between songs. But a solution to this could be to build the list in the lyric file, which is specific to each song.

Then I can use the other functions you suggested me in the template file.

Thanks a lot I'll look to the code to figure out it's different parts.

Best regards.
Yann