Re: define \header

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: define \header
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 20:08:05 +0200

Sorry,

a closer look showed me that your request was quite the opposite of what my suggestion could provide :-(

Really a \header block is a top-level expression that can't be written inside a \score:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/notation/file-structure

Sorry again, I don't see an easy solution for your question (although it should be possible with Scheme ...)

Urs