Re: Unequal spacing in odd-n tuplet with other simultaneous subdivisions

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Unequal spacing in odd-n tuplet with other simultaneous subdivisions
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:54:15 +0200

2013/4/8 James Harkins <address@hidden>:
> Known issue? I'm seeing a strange problem with unequal spacing in the
> third staff's septuplet.
> [....]

I don't remember if this is reported, but i personally have
encountered this situation several times.  I have some idea how it's
happening, and the bad news is that from what i know it's probably not
just a bug - the design of the horizontal spacing engine would have to
change to fix this.  In my opinion, it wouldn't make sense to attempt
solving this bug individually.  I think we should make an organized
effort to examine and probably redesign spacing engine in a team.

best,
Janek