Re: Question about score count

From: Kai Lautenschläger
Subject: Re: Question about score count
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 13:35:09 +0200

Hi Jay,

that is a great function. Unfortunately I have no knowledge of scheme whatsoever. So I'd like to ask, if there is a simple solution for the following question.

I use the described counter and would like to use titles which are defined in a variable instead of the actual text. Let's assume a variable named t. If I write

#(numbered-title \t)

it will not give out the wanted result. I assume, that for this to work, the function has to be altered in order to accept variables in the place of the title. Is that possible?

Would be glad for any suggestions. Thanks,

best regards and
Liebe Grüße

Kai