PercentRepeats not centered for more than two bars

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: PercentRepeats not centered for more than two bars
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:51:15 +0200

I know there is already a bug report for this:
But I would like to know if there is any way to manually alter the
position of a PercentRepeat, or rather a DoublePercentRepeat.

Strange, though, that this example doesn’t produce a
DoublePercentRepeat at all, but only a slash repeat (which is
completely wrong), but in the project I’m working on the correct
DoublePercentRepeat is used, only at the beginning of the first bar
and not between bars two and three like it should. Don’t know why this
is. Anyway, for me the important part is how to center the
DoublePercentRepeat (as in a two-bar repeat).
Can anybody help?

\version "2.16.2"

{
  \repeat percent 2 {
    c'1 d' e' f'
  }
  \repeat percent 2 {
    g' a'

Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de