Re: Newbie problems

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Newbie problems
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 22:30:48 +0200

2013/4/14 Urs Liska <address@hidden>:
>>>I think that you have to associate the .ly extension with Lilypad.
>
> That would seem to be the case. It's the sort of thing I'd expect the
> installation routine to do automatically.
>
> Yes, indeed.
> Could someone else on Windows check this and send a bug-report if
> appropriate?

Last time I looked at it, on install under Windows, the .ly extension
was associated with the lilypond compiler executable and
double-clicking a document icon made the PDF to appear. It was a very
long time ago and I remember a .log file appeared, also (say, 2.11.x;
Archaeolilypondlogy.).

Whatever. I think this has some logic if you have nothing else but
lilypond installed. New programs you install could associate with
themselves, which has also some logic.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com