Re: Newbie problems

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Newbie problems
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:34:52 +0100

Urs,

I realise that now! Thanks.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com

-------------------------
Sunday, April 14, 2013, 7:33:21 PM, you wrote:

Am 14.04.2013 19:27, schrieb Peter Toye:
-------------------------

>>BTW, I recommend using Frescobaldi instead of Lilypad:

http://frescobaldi.org/download

Is this the right place to be recommending a rival product? I'll have a look. Thanks.

It's not a rival product.

LilyPond is only a program for engraving music.
LilyPad is an editor as a frontend that is very basic and which is provided for your convenience.

I think everybody working seriously with LilyPond will use a more dedicated editor as a front end.
Frescobaldi is one of them.
See
http://www.lilypond.org/easier-editing.html

Urs