Re: Newbie problems

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: Newbie problems
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 18:43:48 +0200

Hi Joram,

But that alone doesn't always work, some email programs jump in, they see this extra indentation and "patch" it. So when you send out a nicely fit message, my email program (standard/default Apple OS X mail) scrambles it (and if "needed" again).

Not a problem for me, but as you read the emails, the conclusion is that a newbie might stumble on this.

Regards,
Wim.