re: Request for feedback on 'lobbying' paper

From: Peter Wannemacher
Subject: re: Request for feedback on 'lobbying' paper
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 08:17:02 -0400

Request for feedback on 'lobbying' paper
From: Urs Liska
Subject: Request for feedback on 'lobbying' paper
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 23:17:08 +0200

Hi,

I like the tone of the paper, but I think it might be a bit long.

I have some grammatical observations below. I will make more if they are helpful.

======================
You wrote on page 4:
Editor independent
There isn’t a inseparable unit between editing and processing a docu-

It is common to write:
There isn't an inseparable unit
In-place comments
Practically all plain text formats allow to enter comments inside the

I would write:
Practically all plain text formats allow you to enter comments inside the
or
Practically all plain text formats allow one to enter comments inside the
or
Practically all plain text formats allow the user to enter comments inside the