Re: Request for feedback on 'lobbying' paper

From: Christ van Willegen
Subject: Re: Request for feedback on 'lobbying' paper
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:51:52 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
> Am Montag, den 22.04.2013, 11:41 +0200 schrieb David Kastrup:
>> Uh, are we still talking about LilyPond?
> Maybe I wasn't clear enough, and maybe this should actually have been
> written in a private email.
> I'm not refering to LilyPond's code base, but to the source code of some
> edition projects we have been talking about recently.
> These should be done in a way so they can serve as examples of
> collaborative editing, and their source code should look organized
> enough so we can show them around as examples.

Ask Wilbert about the LyBoek project... 1000 rendered pages of music
for people in the churches, plus 1000's more for choir and
piano/organ/guitar/whatnot players. All done in the course of just a
year, IIRC. Well, planning took more, of course, but note entry was a
hugely parallel undertaking, and Git was used for version tracking.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0