LilyPond Linux distro?

From: ryanmichaelmcclure
Subject: LilyPond Linux distro?
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:46:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have been looking for something like this but have been unable to find
anything...does anyone know if there is a LilyPond distro? That is, one made
entirely for LilyPond? It would be nce to have a small, portable distro that
just had LilyPond, a text editor, and a PDF viewer (or a LilyPond GUI like
Frescobaldi) that I could stick on a thumb drive and use at any pc...or to
use when my pc goes bad :)

If anything, I'm thinking of something like Puppy...super lightweight that
would boot quickly and be fast.

Any thoughts?

-----
Ryan McClure