Re: Possible additional signs

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Possible additional signs
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:38:42 +0100

David,

Thanks. I'd not discovered that yet. But I've only been using Lilypond for about a week.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com

Hi Peter,

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Peter Toye <
address@hidden> wrote:
I find that the "Hauptstimme" and "Nebenstimme" signs as used by Schönberg can be useful. They can save time in rehearsal letting players know who should be on top.

Any chance of getting them put into Lilypond?

The LSR (Lilypond Snippet Repository) is your friend:

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=843

--David