Re: Vertically aligning markups with one another

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Vertically aligning markups with one another
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 13:06:49 +1000

Because you have changed the number of lines in the staff the text won't line up.

If you added something like

    \once \override TextScript #'Y-offset = #-4.15

before the markup for 'five' this would align it to the baseline of the surrounding text markup. Or you could put this sort of thing in a new staff context.

The experts on the list may know of a way in Scheme.

HTH
Andrew