Re: lilypond 2.16.2 soon in Debian?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lilypond 2.16.2 soon in Debian?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:35:47 +0200

2013/4/24 Don Armstrong <address@hidden>
> I wonder what it's stopping from being included in testing and if we
> can help somehow. The Debian freeze should end soon, I think. The
> current bugs are here:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=lilypond;dist=unstable

It will be uploaded to unstable once the current testing releases
(wheezy). Then it will transition to the new testing (jessie), and
soon after that I'll make an upload to backports.

Because 2.16 released well after the freeze of wheezy, it won't be
included in the release.

Doh, the freeze of wheezy started in July (I thought it started just 2 months ago).
Yes, two months before the first release of 2.16

Anyway, good to know that 2.16 will reach testing and backports quite soon.