Re: Request for feedback on 'lobbying' paper

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Request for feedback on 'lobbying' paper
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:57:05 +0200

Am 21.04.2013 14:31, schrieb Denis Bitouzé:
Hi,

looks very nice though I currently have no time to read it carefully.

Just two remarks:

   1. A table of contents would be nice.
This is on my todo-list. It's not a regular table of contents but one for a subpart of the whole document (which makes it not instantly available). (This tutorial, as well as a few others in preparation and hopefully many in the future can be typeset as a standalone document or as part of a compilation book).
   2. I guess listings are typeset thanks to the "listings" LaTeX
   package. IMHO, such listings are much more readable with monospace
   characters (such as the ones used by most editors). It is easy to
   obtain by just addding in your .tex preamble:

   \lstset{basicstyle=\ttfamily}
That's what I had earlier, but for some reason XeLaTeX/fontspec isn't willing to use the bold version of my chosen tt font (Inconsolata) - so the listings were without syntax highlighting.
I have already done a workaround (by using the default tt font).

Urs

Best regards.