Re: "stacked" tempo indications in one line

From: Tim Roberts
Subject: Re: "stacked" tempo indications in one line
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:28:06 -0700

Stefan Vollmar wrote:
> I also needed the "extra-spacing-width", the "padding" and (curiously) the
> "\grace s1" - I found the latter in an older thread of this list. I have
> attached screenshots with and without the additional lines before \tempo. But
> is this actually the "approved way" of getting my result?

For the most part, it doesn't really matter.  Both of the images you
showed us are acceptable musically, so there's no real "right" or
"wrong".  The only difference is how they appeal to your aesthetic
sense.  If your result pleases your aesthetic sense, then go for it.

--
Tim Roberts, address@hidden
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.