Re: change of plans for this final project

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: Re: change of plans for this final project
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:54:29 +0000

On Apr 29, 2013, at 10:17 AM, "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden> wrote:

El 29/04/2013 14:03, "Daniel Rosen" <address@hidden> escribió:

That which would solve a problem for pianists and composers, not so much for singers, would pose a new big problem for sax, clarinet  etc. instrumentalists who had to learn how to play (read for) every size again from scratch. As long as they have scores especially prepared for them, their lifes are now happier as they are.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com

Of course. Like I said, I realize it's not going anywhere for precisely that reason. The most important part of my original comment was the start: "If I had my way..." So, in other words, if you like things the way they are, all you need to do is make sure that I never become the Supreme Overlord of the World. (I have no aspirations at all toward that office, so preventing me from attaining it should be easy enough for you. :P)

DR

Sent from my iPhone