an easier way to create the midi block

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: an easier way to create the midi block
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:47:14 -0700

Hello. I'm starting from scratch  with a score doing the separate parts then
I'm going to include them all in to one file and transpose where needed with
the instruments that need it.  I got through the first part fine, but I want to
hear if I have any mistyped octave marks and stuff. I tried making the midi
block but failed. I know I have some bar check errors and I'll fix those once I
count it out in my head. I was going off of a score in front of me so perhaps I
mistranscribed it. Here is the .ly file. Is there an easier way to make the
midi block with out remembering too much? lol!

Take care. and be blessed.