Re: Two questions

From: ghe
Subject: Re: Two questions
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 13:09:40 +0200 (CEST)

Not in 2.14 IIRC. You can use \displayLilyMusic on music setting the accidental style and see whether you can hand-translate this into a layout definition.

This looks a bit too complicated to me at the moment; I started using LilyPond yesterday...

In 2.16, you just put the accidental style definition into the layout block and that's it.

Alas, 2.16 is not in Debian as far as I know...  I can live with a

global = {
  #(set-accidental-style 'forget)

definition at the moment.

Thank you very much again!