Re: No detailed error messages in Frescobaldi

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: No detailed error messages in Frescobaldi
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 15:28:04 +0200

Op Sun, 28 Apr 2013 10:32:32 +0000 (UTC)
Zoltan Laszlo <address@hidden> schreef:

> What still remains a bothering question is: Why do I not get detailed
> error messages about my errors (indicating line number, column, etc.)?

You could enable "Display plain log output" in
Edit->Preferences->Tools->LilyPond Log.

By default the log hides the full path names but makes the filenames
clickable. But maybe this fails on your system.

Otherwise, LilyPond is probably sending the messages to a log file
instead of its standard output.

Best regards,
Wilbert

--