Re: an easier way to create the midi block

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: an easier way to create the midi block
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 18:34:06 -0700

No it's for 2 flutes. so they will know to  divide those 2 parts.  lol!

I tried the \score thing but even seeing the layout of one of these things has
my head spinning lol!
I'm still quite quite new to lily pond and am learning it crush time style as I
need  it to pass the is class I'm in.  I wish I had more time to learn
everything. lol!

Take care.