Re: lilypond scheme-sandbox

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: lilypond scheme-sandbox
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 23:54:28 +1000

The lilypond scheme-sandbox documentation assumes you have the readline library enabled for guile, although it does not state this explicitly. Turning on readline makes the behaviour as stated in the manual.

I tried this with racket 5.3.3 also - same thing.

Readline is not enabled by default, due to complicated subtleties related to the licence form of the readline library being more restrictive than that of guile. But the readline licence allows the individual to enable it.

HTH

Andrew