Fwd: [grenouille] "lilynet"-Urgent Confirm Registration

From: address@hidden
Subject: Fwd: [grenouille] "lilynet"-Urgent Confirm Registration
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 08:40:58 +0300

Begin forwarded message:

From: "gavin.qi"<address@hidden>
Date: 3 mai 2013 08:28:01 UTC+03:00

Dear President,

We are a department of registration service in China. Now we have something need to confirm with you. We formally received an application on May 2, 2013, One company self-styled "Mscoe Holding, Inc" are going to apply to register "lilynet" as brand name and CN domain names as below :

 lilynet.asia
 lilynet.cn
 lilynet.com.cn
 lilynet.com.hk
 lilynet.com.tw
 lilynet.hk
 lilynet.in
 lilynet.net.cn
 lilynet.org.cn
 lilynet.tw
 lilynet.中国

After our initial examination, we found that the brand name applied for registration is as same as your company’s name and trademark. These days we are dealing with it, hope to get the affirmation from your company. If your company and this "Mscoe Holding, Inc" are the same company,there is no need to reply to us,We will accept their application and will register those for them immediately.

If your company has no relationships with that company nor authorized,please reply to us within 7 workdays,if we can't get any information from your side over 7 workdays,we will unconditionally approve the application submitted by "Mscoe Holding, Inc".

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Gavin Qi (Mr.)
Auditing Manager
Tel : 0086-21-33657821
Fax: 0086-21-33657823

This is the second time I've received this mail - is it junk?

Cheers,
MS