Templates combined?

From: Nandi
Subject: Templates combined?
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 06:56:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hello everyone, I'm trying to do a SATB vocal score with a harp accompaniment,
and I'd like to  combine the following two templates: "Single staff template
with notes, lyrics, chords and frets" + "Vocal ensemble template", so that I can
enter more stanzas, one after the other, below each other, for all staffs, and
have the harp chords only above the soprano staff. I just couldn't figure out
how to  combine the pieces. (Later I may add some piano accompaniments, too,
so if it can also be incorporated in the template, that would be great.)
Thanks for any help: Nandi