Re: multi measure rests

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: multi measure rests
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 18:58:06 +0200

A MultiMeasureRest for one measure always _looks_ like a whole note rest, no matter how long its real duration is.
Maybe it's this what you mix up?

Best
Urs

Sarah k Alawami <address@hidden> schrieb:
Ok. I see there a dotted hole note, but  a dotted whole note or in this case whole rest is only 8 eithgh notes if I counted correctly which my coffee deprived brain probably did not lol!  I get the feeling that i'm making this harder then it really is.  lol!

Take care all and thanks.