Re: Remove flag

From: Peter O'Doherty
Subject: Re: Remove flag
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 14:44:03 +0200

Thanks a lot, Federico and Robert.

On 05/05/2013 12:49 PM, Robert Schmaus wrote:
Hi Peter,

Something *yet* easier than three overrides? Wow ...
I guess, you could pack them into a variable, like

AllOff = { \override ... }

and use the variable instead.
For yet easier solutions known to me, you'd have to use a computer-brain-interface ... but maybe, someone else has a better idea.

As for the error message, it seems that there is no property "flag-style" for the Stem object.
You can make the flags invisible by using

\override Flag #'transparent = ##t

Note that this will not make the beams invisible - that's a separate object to make transparent.
Note also that all those overrides will simply make the objects invisible, but the overall spacing will not change. I.e. there's space reserved for the flags &c. that one doesn't see ...

Best,
Robert