Re: mdash in markup?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: mdash in markup?
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 15:02:48 +0200

I don't see any point in arguing if a given documentation is technically correct or complete.

Sometimes even correct documentation can be misleading or at least miss to draw attention to important points. I feel that this is the case here too. An improvement of the documentation will definitely lead to less argumentation on the -user list. And as James even offered to send a patch we should close that discussion now.

Urs