Re: repeated time signatures

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: repeated time signatures
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 13:02:22 +0200

Hi David,

unfortunately your engraver does _not_ work as expected (and as I had
stated):
Obviously the 'previous' time signature may also be the one in a
'previous' staff at the same musical moment. So when using the engraver
the time signature is only printed in the top-most staff :-(

I guess one can update the condition so that is true if the time
signature of 'elem' is equal to the time signature of 'prev' _and_ if
their musical moments differ.
But unfortunately I don't have any clue on how to achieve that :-(

Any help (new version or even better: hint) would be very welcome

Urs