Re: many users don't know about \shape

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: many users don't know about \shape
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 15:13:24 +0100

On 10/05/13 14:55, David Kastrup wrote:
Alberto Simões <address@hidden> writes:

On 10/05/13 14:42, David Nalesnik wrote:

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Alberto Simões
<address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>
wrote:

     Probably the fact that I am running 2.16. Updating.

\shape will in fact work with 2.16.  You just need to use a different
ordering of the arguments:

\shape Slur #'((0 . 0) (0 . 0) (0 . 0) (0 . 0))

(The reason the order of the arguments was changed in later versions is
to allow the command to work as a tweak, too.)

Updated, thanks :)

Well, 2.17 is slowly shaping up towards the next stable release, even
though the amount of recently discovered regressions and finetuning is
not really encouraging.  On the other hand, you should probably not miss
the opportunity to find and report your own regressions: they won't
disappear unless someone trips over them and hollers.

My musics are extremely simple, but I'll let you know in case I step in some problem.

For those interested in the \shape usage, this is what I was working in:
 http://www.musica-liturgica.net/viewfull.pl/375

Best
Alberto