Re: odd bar check errors

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: odd bar check errors
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 19:12:30 +0200

Hi Sarah,

Remember that error-messages do have a function. The program communicates to you that it cannot follow.

Your problems start in line 14 by forgetting the opening bracket { of the \relative. But I can only guess where the closing bracket should be..... The bracket don't add-up to matching sets { }.

Take my advice: as son as an error pops up, try to fix it in the next round. Accumulation of so many errors gets you in trouble.

Regards,
Wim.