Re: odd bar check errors

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: odd bar check errors
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 21:07:39 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah k Alawami" <address@hidden>
To: "lilly pond discuss discuss" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 6:32 PM

What I mean is I want them to go back and repeat the measure once more or at least that section. so it should be instead \repeat percent 2 {what ever that music was} instead of what never Ihad?

Yes - that would be \repeat percent 2. However, I really think it's not worth using that notation for such a short repeated phrase - it's so much easier to spell it explicitly, and I think classical musicians don't see this notation often. I'm now in the 2nd year of a music degree, and I've never seen it used in notation we've been given.

--
Phil Holmes