Re: odd bar check errors

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: odd bar check errors
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 19:12:51 +0200

Hi Sarah,

in the lines 114 and 169 your braces are still not right, they should be
after the \relative c command and not before.

In line 315 and 366, there is a closing brace missing (I suppose).

With these changes, LilyPond is able to compile it and the time
signatures are right (12/8). But there are some remaining issues:

* What do you intend with \repeat volta 1? Why would you want to put
something in a repeat that is not repeated.

* The octaves are probably not correctly set (up to 20 ledger lines).

* There are lots of failing bar checks, i.e. wrong durations.

* Wrong durations may be connected to full measure rests written as R1
instead of R1*12/8

* Linked to that, the durations of different staffs and voices do not
match, therefore you have a lot of additional repeat bars in the score.

* There are slurs starting but not ending.

I hope this helps you to proceed. A slightly corrected version (braces
and rests) is attached.

Cheers,
Joram