Re: pizz and arco: a question

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: pizz and arco: a question
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 12:38:12 -0700

What  does the ^ symbol mean again?  I use the words as the table of symbols is
an image only. I wrote about that some ware on this list a while ago. lol!

I'll try the mbark up.

I have slur marks. and I have not played the cello or viola in a while. Will
the pizz  part even though it is slered will they know, play these separately,
don't try and slur these notes because you logically cannot? Unless techniques
have changed since the 7 years I abandoned these instruments. lol!

Thanks and I'll give it a shot.