Re: odd bar check errors

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: odd bar check errors
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 16:49:21 +0200

OK, it makes sense to get the keys right for the individual parts. I for myself play bass-clarinet, I would flip when I got a concert pitch part to play, I'm used to read the transposed version. But please read my remarks on \transpose of earlier today.

If they want parts remember you already put the music in seperate variables. That makes it easier to grab that for a part. But I would only start doing that if they ask for it!

Regards,
Wim.