Can somebody help me with a lilypond layout?

From: Samuel Van Ransbeeck
Subject: Can somebody help me with a lilypond layout?
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 00:20:48 +0200

Hello

I use FOMUS to output data from AC Toolbox (algorithmic composition software)
to a Lilypond file and a pdf. However, as my data is quite dense, some systems
are colliding making it impossible to distinguish the independent notes. I am
not working with Lilypond enough to solve this hence I would like to ask if
somebody could have a look at my file and try to disentangle the staves. I
would be very grateful.