getting error already have slur in my compilation

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: getting error already have slur in my compilation
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 20:46:21 -0700

Hello there. I've never seen this before. I got "already have slur" I checked and all looks well but this is an odd one.

Here is the .ly file. I got rid of all the bar checks except for a few that looked correct. did I miss something? again?

I hope one day I can know enough to help out as well. but for now I'm taking baby steps lol!

Take care all and be blessed.

Sarah Alawami.
msn and aim: address@hidden
skype: marrie1 (let me know where you know me from)