Re: getting error already have slur in my compilation

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: getting error already have slur in my compilation
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 21:06:35 -0700

Hmm. I thought I closed the slur with ) that was the first thing I checked.

Yeah they are 2 note slurs.

r8 b8(\p\> cis) d4. r8 fis,8( ais) cis4.
2 2 note slurs in the measure. I even tried the 3 note slurs with the rest in the middle and it still errors out.

Suggestions?  I want to have this played like this. lol!