Re: oddly corrupt midi - need help

From: Madoka Machitani
Subject: Re: oddly corrupt midi - need help
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 16:54:23 +0900

Hi, Tom!

To answer question 1 (and only 1), you need to add volta repeats to voice two as well.
For that matter, utilizing the "global" variable is a good practice, I think. Namely,

Add the following lines to the variable "global":

  \repeat volta 2 { s1*3/4*3 }
  \alternative { {s1*3/4} {s1*3/4} }
  \repeat volta 2 { s1*3/4*7 }
  \alternative { {s1*3/4} {s1*3/4} }

Cut the line "\global" from "melody" and paste it to the staff context.

HTH