Re: getting error already have slur in my compilation

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: getting error already have slur in my compilation
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 10:12:23 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 14.05.2013, 08:30 +0200 schrieb Helge Kruse:
> You opened a slur in line 92:  c8(
> In line 93 you try to open a new slur without closing the previous
> one: cis8(
>

> Close the first or check if it's the wrong location to start the slur.

Hi Sarah,

probably Helge told you how to fix your problem.
But if you actually want to have two slurs open at the same time (in
this case or in the future), please note:
- You can't have two slurs open at the same time in one voice
- But you can have a slur and a phrasing slur in parallel.
- And you can use separate voices to get parallel slurs
  (if your music doesn't have separate voices, you can
   still write a dummy voice and hide it)

HTH
Urs