Re: octave checks in the viola line of my assignment are failing.

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: octave checks in the viola line of my assignment are failing.
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 10:34:55 -0700

lol. I did that and it seems to work, but it is failing majored in the viola part. I tried to make a midi of just th part by putitn it in to a  test file but it is not working correctly. I can never tell  when my octaves will in your words "run away" though. as I'm hearing it in my enternal ear then what is actually supposed to be on the page. lol!

Thanks.