Re: Frecobaldi 2 Mac OS X install guide

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Frecobaldi 2 Mac OS X install guide
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:26:16 -0700 (PDT)

flup2 wrote
> Here is a step by step guide to install Frescobaldi on a Mac OS X system.
> <snip>
> I hope to have some time to make this easier to read (and, why not,
> include it to Frescobaldi website)

Philippe, Thanks for this guide!  It would definitely be good to have it on
the Frescobaldi website.

I have a question: When *upgrading* to a new version of Frescobaldi, should
you do the whole process over again to upgrade all dependencies, or do you
just re-install the new version of Frescobaldi?

I have seen on the Frescobaldi list that sometimes there is trouble when
upgrading dependencies and keeping them all working together.

Thanks again,
-Paul