Re: Absolute positioning of staves and measures

From: Carl Peterson
Subject: Re: Absolute positioning of staves and measures
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 08:18:57 -0400

I think this is what you're looking for on staff position: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/explicit-staff-and-system-positioning.

Regarding measure width, I looked here: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/horizontal-spacing-overview. It says there's no convenient way to do this. I'm thinking there might be a way to use {\override Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn #'padding = #10} on a separate voice to achieve what you want.

Cheers,
Carl