Re: Page break after score header

From: Rutger Hofman
Subject: Re: Page break after score header
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:08:11 +0200

On 05/16/2013 07:14 AM, Carl Peterson wrote:
How would I go about forcing a page break after a score's header (before the
actual music)? In preparing slides for my psalter project, I want to generate
title cards before the first slide of each score. So far, everything I'be tried
either generates an error or leaves the first system on the page (such as when
I tried vspace-ing it off the page). I didn't see anything in the manual to
allow this.

Cheers,
Carl