Re: An idea for a systematic development of a large score.

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: An idea for a systematic development of a large score.
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 17:34:01 +0200

On 17 May 2013, at 03:26 , wjm wrote:

After a lot of fiddling around I came up with this schema:-

I use a similar approach.

This approach is well-facilitated in Frescobaldi, using the point-and-click correlation between the output pane and the relevant input file. (Frescobaldi calls up the relevant .ily file even if it is not loaded at the time - a very convenient feature).
Whether this would work well for someone with severe visual impairment or other disability, I don't know.

Difficult to say, they use other graphical oriented programs, so my guess is managing Frescobaldi is probably doable.

Another and much greater problem is that I noticed several of the blind users do use a Mac, and installing Frescobaldi on a Mac is not easy.....

Regards,
Wim.