Re: fermata inside slur

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: fermata inside slur
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 14:21:23 +0200

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

No.  It is "the proper grob name is Script".  Since you did not bother
posting an actual working example for code you want to work differently
from what it does, I was merely answering to the "I have tried to find
the proper grob name for a fermata and have not found it." part.

> Is there, in fact, no grob name that will work in my example above for
> keeping fermatas inside a slur?

The name is "Script", and it is accepted without complaint.  I am not
going to try to invent code that I imagine might correspond with the
problem you are attempting to solve.

--
David Kastrup