Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 21:58:38 +0200

Thanks florian..:)

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Florian Hollerweger <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Phil,

Phil Holmes wrote:
You'll no doubt be aware that we have a list of papers published on LilyPond at:

http://lilypond.org/publications.html

Would you be happy for your slides to be added to this?

No problem at all!

Feel free to either link to the .tgz on the lac.linuxaudio.org site (that stuff should stay there for quite a while) or to download the archive and host your own copy on lilypond.org.

Best,
Florian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Florian Hollerweger" <address@hidden>