Re: merging files

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: merging files
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 00:37:03 +0200

"Mark Stephen Mrotek" <address@hidden> writes:

> Urs Liska:
>
> Thank you for responding.
>
> Pardon me for not being more explicit. Each of the three movements is
> encoded in Lilypond. I want to merge them into one Lilypond file and
> then engrave it into a PDF file.

I have a hard time imagining how you expect the list to be of help.  If
you were expecting to be able to concatenate three files irrespective of
their organisation and get a single file, you could have checked whether
this works in half the time writing even one posting to the list would
have taken.

If you were expecting this to be dependent on the respective contents of
the files, not giving _any_ hint about their organisation will obviously
not be sufficient for determining an answer.

So perhaps you should be thinking about what kind of output you expect
from the list that you can't derive yourself, and then think about what
input this output will depend on.

--
David Kastrup