Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013

From: Florian Hollerweger
Subject: Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 08:47:43 +0200

Hi all,

Florian Hollerweger wrote:
[...] it seems that the error was copy-pasted from
http://lilypond.org/examples.html#Early-Music
[...]
If someone wants to edit the original figure from the Lilypond documentation
[...]

This reminds me: I am aware that in the preparation of the workshop slides, we
did borrow quite a bit of material from the Lilypond documentation
(screenshots, code examples, etc.).

I'd be more than happy to credit these contributions in the slides, but their
authorship is not always easy to determine. Maybe the most efficient way is for
respective authors to get in touch with me directly?

Also, it might be worth mentioning that quite a bit of work went into the LaTeX
beamer slides for the 12 code examples. Both, code listing and graphic output
(via lilypond-book), are now generated from the same external .ly file. For
example:

\begin{frame}[fragile]{Example \textnumero 4}
   \lstinputlisting{../examples/example_04.ly}
   \vfill
   \href{examples/example_04.ly}{\lilypondfile{examples/example_04.ly}}
   [...]
\end{frame}

If someone would like to use this for their own Lilypond presentation, I'd be
happy to share the .tex source.

best,
flo.H