Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 14:28:26 +0200

2013/5/21 Florian Hollerweger <address@hidden>
At page 17 is a typo. You find the correct spelling here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29 This would also be more specific at the required 'module'.

Please clarify - are you complaining about my use of the word "module"?
No. I think you misspelled MS with a special character '$' and I can find any reason for that. Is this intentionally or really a typo?

I think I took this from http://frescobaldi.org/download, where the package is referred to as the "Visual C++ 2008 runtime module", which I shortened to "module" mainly for the sake of avoiding a line break.
The shared runtime libraries are the main part of the "MS VC++ 2008 Redistributable Package". I would favor "runtime" over "module" if place is an issue since the latter is over-generalized and with little information. As I first read this I stumbled about what specific module Microsoft might have been added...

Further I don't find the relation from the topic Frescobaldi to lilybin. Both are valuable but distinct, aren't they?
Yes,  but you placed at the the Frescobaldi sub topic. Ok, you probably didn't wanted to add a complete slide for lilybin. But I would try separate it a bit, e.g with a blank line.

Regards
Helge