Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Files from Lilypond workshop @ LAC 2013
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 21:44:02 +0200

2013/5/22 Florian Hollerweger <address@hidden>
Let's not be cynical about this: It was fully intentional,
Sorry to sound cynical. Now I looked up the M$ thingy in urbandictionary. I wasn't aware of this, just thougt it was a typo.

I am starting to find this discussion rather entertaining :)
At least better than boring or annoying. ;)

But I think I have found what I believe to be a structurally /and/ typographically sound solution for this "problem" (it never seemed to be one before announcing the slides here).
I didn't think about problems with the slides. I just added ideas to improve this Lilypond presentation.

luis jure wrote:
anyway, i didn't bring this up, the discussion began with the use of the
term in florian's presentation (by the way, i found the presentation very
good).

Agreed, the presentation is good. My comments are only nitpickings.

Regards
Helge